Thursday, January 7, 2010

This New Year, New Me??


This is my first post since we celebrate the joyful and wonderful coming new year, 2010
Its already past 8 day.LOL.
But never mind, i still in the early January of 2010..ngeee.
For 2009, we wanna say thank you for the joy, happiness, sadness and all grateful & graceful memories you put us into.
Farewell 2009
Hope this coming new year will bring more joyful moment & eve, plus unforgettable memories for me especially as the final year medical student.
I hope my colleague and i can pass with flying colors.
~Pray for us k~ ;)


.........................

****Theres always something different going wrong
The path I walk is in the wrong direction
There's always someone fucking hanging on
Can anybody help me make things better?


Your tears don't fall
They crash around me
Her conscience calls the guilty to come home
Your tears don't fall
They crash around me
Her conscience calls the guilty to come home****

............................................

p/s: I'm still thinking of for my list ; "23 things i've to done by this new year 2010" =p




No comments: